- Frameworks and libraries: IonicFramework, LibGdx, AngularJS, Django, Django REST Framework, Mezzanine CMS, Admob
- IDEs: Eclipse, Atom, PyCharm, Android Studio
- Source Control and versioning: Git (Github or BitBucket)
- Platform as Service: PythonAnywhere, Digital Ocean, AWS, Firebase.
- Project Management: Trello, Jira.
- Databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Linux, Android, Mac OS
- Cecropia Solutions: April 2012 - Present. Techlead, backend development with Python/Django for Under Armour Connected Fitness. Several internal projects using Libgdx and IonicFramework.
- Universidad de Costa Rica: March 2013 - Present. Professor of Astronomy and scientific programming with Python. Researcher at Centro de Investigaciones Espaciales and Sysadmin of HPC cluster.
- RockPaperData: October 2007 – February 2012. Consultant in Data Warehouse. Building ETL tools with C# and .Net
- Hanes Brands Inc: September 2002 – October 2007. Software developer. Requirements analysis, development, testing, deployment and support.
Along with these fulltime jobs, I've done a number of freelance projects for:
- QCarga: developed their main app using IonicFramework using their existing backend API.
- SalsaMobi: backend development in python/Django for one of their customers.
- MultipleMedia: Java web development for this Montreal based company.
- Aplitec CR: developed internal time tracking web app and Outlook plugins for better email management.
- Universidad de Costa Rica: M.Sc Astrophysics (2005 - 2012)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Costa Rica: Bachelor in Computer Sciences (2000 - 2004)
- International Centre for Theoretical physics:
- School on Parallel Programming and HPC Architectures, Trieste, Italy (3 weeks, 2014)
- School on Fundamental Astrophysics. Sao Paulo, Brasil (2 weeks, 2013).
- Advanced School on Scientific Software Development, Trieste, Italy (2 weeks, 2012)